Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced and reliable Support Workers to join our team, delivering excellent support to our service users across Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the local surrounds.
Meet the Team
Our local branch are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, just a short distance from the Canterbury East train station and also the historic Canterbury Cathedral.
As a Support Worker, your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Our ideal candidate will be professional and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
We offer all of our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around you and other commitments.
This role will also provide amazing opportunities to help you expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
What you will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device to manage your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.