Are you looking to make a difference?
We are seeking Support Workers to join our team in Torquay, Teignmouth, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Dawlish and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Support Worker, you will provide personalised care and support to our service users with a variety of important daily tasks. These vary but include personal care activities, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services required.
Successful candidates will be calm and compassionate and be confident working with service users living with physical and learning disabilities.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
This exclusive app feature allows healthcare staff to have the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why join our friendly team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours covering a myriad of weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £14.92/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Local Torquay team
Your local branch is based in Torquay. First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.