First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
Are you looking to develop your career?
We are seeking Support Workers to join our team in Torquay, Teignmouth, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Dawlish and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible full and part time hours available to suit your ongoing needs!
- Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the option to receive an advance against their completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, allows you to access 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
You will provide assistance to our service users with a number of tasks. They include day-to-day tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed.
It is essential that you are able to provide care and support to our service users living with physical and learning disabilities.
- Salary of up to £14.81/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.