We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Our local branch are centrally situated in 14 King Street - just a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station!
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for Support Workers to deliver expert care and support to our service users living in York and within the surrounding local areas.
Why join Newcross?
It is important for us to provide stability, which is why we offer flexibility. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have a healthy work-life balance that suits you and your commitments.
Your New Role
As a Support Worker, you will be helping our users with the development of new skills, supporting the development of daily living activities and tasks and encouraging integration and participation within the local community.
Our ideal candidate will be dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
It is essential that you have previous experience in working with service users living with physical or learning disabilities.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role and with service users with physical or learning disabilities
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the past 12 months, or you will complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £13.72 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access to training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
Additionally, in our 'Flexi Pay' scheme, you will have access to 'same day pay' through our HealthForceGo® app.
Begin your application with us today!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Alternatively, if you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.