Your local team is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL.
Did you know that Leeds Castle is not in Leeds?
Do you want to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Support Workers to provide outstanding care and support to our service users in York and the surrounding areas of Yorkshire.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive excellent person-centred care in accordance to their individual needs and personal care plans. You will aid with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services required.
Successful candidates will be able to work with service users that have physical or learning disabilities.
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time or part time hours
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay- Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours (includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.