Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible vacancies for Support Workers to work full or part time hours in Cardiff, Pontypridd, Pontypool, Newport, Cwmbran, Caerphillyand the surrounding suburbs.
What's the role
We are looking for dedicated Support workers who are able to deliver outstanding support to our service users whilst helping them to develop new skills and integrate in the community.
Ideally you will have a calm demeanour as you could work with homeless people, former substance abuse users and challenging behaviours.
Take advantage of our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
* Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work -30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
* Flexible shifts- We provide you with flexible working hours to suit your needs
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Experience of working with vulnerable people.
To be successful in the recruitment process, you must already be registered with Social Care Wales to practice in a residential home for children and young people in Wales (mandatory registration introduced 1 March 2008).
Our Cardiff team
Our successful candidates will join our Cardiff branch which is based in Park Place, close to Cardiff Queen Street train station.
We'll provide them with video calling technology that will allow them to attend their interview without leaving the house.
Click the button to Apply
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.