Supported Living Care Assistant
Do you have the relevant experience in a healthcare role?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for Care Assistant to offer excellent care and support to our service users in Supported Living Establishments across Newcastle, Gateshead, Tynemouth, Wallsend, Jarrow, Low Fell, Tyneside and the surrounding areas of Tyne and Wear.
Newcross Care Assistants are dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who provide exceptional care to our clients whilst upholding our caring philosophy and promoting the dignity and happiness of our service users.
Our Newcastle team
Join our lovely team located in Newcastle, you will be able to find it at 156 Sandyford Road near the university in city centre. We cover areas as far north as Ashington and Carlisle in the west.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Medication Administration certificate
- Experience working in supported living environments
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Must be a driver
You'll take advantage of:
- Salary of up to £11.62/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts
Our new flexible pay feature:
We have a new service on the HealthForceGo® app, Flexi Pay, that will allow you to decide when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Then submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
All our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way