Your Business Centre Manager is:
Newcross Healthcare’s Swansea centre opened in 2012 and recently moved to new, bigger premises in Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre.
Our team continues to grow in order to meet demand for our high-quality care services throughout the South Wales area.
Based close to the River Tawe at Quay West, the centre is just a short walk from Swansea train station.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the healthcare job for you.
Five Facts about Swansea
- Swansea's population is 241,300 (2014), and is projected to grow to 270,000 by 2036.
- Life expectancy at birth in Swansea now stands at 78.0 years for males (Wales 78.5) and 82.4 for females.
- 24.7% of the population have a limiting long-term illness.
- 78% of the population was born in Wales.
- Swansea is the second largest city in Wales.