Located between Bristol and Reading, Newcross Healthcare’s Swindon branch is ideally placed to provide qualified nurses and care workers to Wiltshire and the wider region. Based in Holbrook House, the branch is a short walk from Swindon train station.
Swindon came into its own during the industrial revolution and to this day remains something of a hub for big business with the likes of Honda, Dolby and several major financial companies having their headquarters there.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Swindon
- There are 42 registered care homes within 5 miles of the city centre.
- The percentage of residents in Swindon rating their health as 'very bad' is less than the national average.
- Over 2,300 people aged over 65 years in Swindon are estimated to live with dementia and this is expected to increase as the population ages.
- The name Swindon comes from the Anglo-Saxon words swine and dun which means ‘pig hill’.
- The Magic Roundabout is officially the UK’s scariest road junction.