Newcross Healthcare’s Taunton branch provides nurses, care assistants and support workers to the Somerset region.
The branch is located on Staplegrove Road, close to Taunton train station and is a short drive from Musgrove Hospital.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Taunton
- There are over 40 registered care homes within 5 miles of Taunton town centre.
- The name Taunton derives from "Town on the River Tone” — or Tone Town.
- The population of Taunton is over 64,000.
- On 20 June 1685, the Duke of Monmouth crowned himself king of England at Taunton during the Monmouth Rebellion.
- Taunton is within Somerset Primary Care Trust