Located in Cornwall’s only city, Newcross Healthcare’s Truro branch provides Cornwall with one of the largest teams of registered nurses, care assistants and support workers in the county.
Newcross Healthcare provides care to clients from Penzance to Bude and Liskeard.
The Truro branch is based on Lemon Street in the city centre and a short walk from the train station and cathedral.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Truro
- Demand for social care in Truro is predicted to grow by 25% to meet the needs of an increasing number of elderly people.
- There are over 10 registered care homes within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Truro has a population of around 24,000.
- Truro is the most southerly city in the UK.
- Truro Cathedral was only completed in 1910.