Weekend Care Assistant
We are looking for people like you!
We are seeking experienced Care Assistants to cover weekend shifts caring for our service users in Manchester, Ashton-Under-Lyne and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide personalised care and support to our service users with various needs. You will aid with a range of everyday living activities including personal care tasks, clinical requirements and encourage social integration within their local community.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature allows healthcare staff to have unprecedented access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why choose our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a range of weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Your local team is located in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.