Care Assistant - Weekend
Are you looking to enhance your care career?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Care Assistants to cover weekend shifts delivering outstanding care and support to our service users across Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the local surroundings.
Our local Weston-super-Mare branch are based in Worle Park Way, near the Worle train station and just off the M5.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks
- Aiding with any clinical requirements
- Helping with their development
- Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
- Access to available training programmes to develop your skill set within your field
Furthermore, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Join Newcross today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. We now have the option to interview via video calling - this way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way