Your Business Centre Manager is:
Located on the Bristol Channel and a short drive from the city of Bristol, Newcross Healthcare’s Weston-super-Mare branch is able to provide the North Somerset region with qualified nurses and care assistants.
The branch itself is based on Worle Parkway, next door to Worle train station and is a short distance from the M5 motorway.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the care job for you.
Five Facts about Weston-super-Mare
- Weston comes from the Anglo-Saxon word for the west tun or settlement; super mare is Latin for "above sea". Most locals simply call it Weston.
- The Severn Estuary has one of the largest tidal ranges in the world, second only to the Bay of Fundi in Canada.
- There are 76 registered care homes within 5 miles of the Weston-super-Mare town centre.
- There are over 76,000 people living in the town.
- The population of the town grew sharply in the 19th century due to the rise in popularity of sea bathing.