Your Business Centre Manager is:
Located at the edge of the London commuter belt, Newcross Healthcare’s Woking branch is ideally positioned to provide Northwest Surrey and the southwestern Greater London region with dedicated, compassionate care assistants and nurses to care homes, residential homes and nursing homes.
Newcross Healthcare offers our healthcare and nursing staff permanent, flexible contracts ensuring you have complete job security and can balance your home and work lives.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Woking
- There are 50 registered care homes within 5 miles of Woking town centre.
- 15% of the Woking population are aged over 65.
- The Shah Jahan Mosque in Woking was the first purpose-built mosque in Britain. Construction finished in 1889.
- Woking town centre commemorates its link with author H.G Wells and his novel War of the Worlds by having the statue of a Martian tripod.
- Brookwood Cemetery in Woking is the largest in Britain.