Providing healthcare professionals to Worcestershire, Newcross Healthcare’s Worcester branch is based at The Tything in the city centre, a short walk from Worcester Foregate Street station.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five facts about Worcester
- Prevalence of depression is higher in Worcestershire than the England average at 7.8%.
- In Worcestershire, there are 3,657 people on the dementia register. This is equivalent to 1 in 160 people in the county.
- Worcester is the birthplace of the famous English composer Sir Edward Elgar.
- There over 30 registered care homes within 5 miles of Worcester city centre.
- Worcester was the site of the final battle of the English Civil War. Oliver Cromwell's New Model Army defeated the Cavaliers of Charles II.