Newcross Healthcare’s Yeovil branch is partnered with our Taunton branch allowing us to provide healthcare professionals to clients across Somerset.
The Yeovil branch is located in Houndstone Business Park in the Houndstone area of Yeovil. To find the Yeovil branch, turn right onto Mead Avenue. Follow the road for approx 250m and Telstar House is located on the left immediately after Thrifty Car Rental. If you reach the large Screwfix building on your left, you have gone too far.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Yeovil
- 8.9% of the population have a limiting long-term illness that impacts their daily activities a lot.
- There are close to 3,000 people providing unpaid care.
- There are 26 registered care homes within 5 miles of Yeovil town centre.
- The first recorded vaccination took place near Yeovil in 1774. A farmer injected his family with cowpox as he reasoned that it would prove effective in preventing them catching the deadlier smallpox. He was right, although his wife fell ill due to the dirty needle.
- Over half the population of Yeovil perished during the Black Death making it one of the worst affected towns in England.