Your Business Centre Manager is:
Located in Scotland’s third largest city, Newcross Healthcare’s Aberdeen branch is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
Aberdeen is home to seven hospitals, the North East divisional headquarters of the Scottish Ambulance Service and several universities that offer healthcare qualifications making Aberdeen something of a hub for healthcare workers.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a flexible caring job for you.
Five Facts about Aberdeen
- Water polo began around 1863 on the River Dee in Aberdeen, Scotland.
- The Aberdeen area has the highest concentration of life scientists in Europe.
- The North East divisional headquarters of the Scottish Ambulance Service is located in Aberdeen.
- There are more than 30 places named Aberdeen throughout the world.
- US president Donald Trump fell in love with Aberdeenshire’s coastline and landscape so much that he built a Golf Links and Hotel in Aberdeen.