Newcross Healthcare’s Ayr branch is based in Bath Place, a short walk from the seafront.
Located on the west coast of Scotland the large town of Ayr is the 12th most populated settlement in the country. The town’s position at the mouth of the River Ayr made the town a bustling port in the Medieval Age and today it is a bustling seaside resort popular with tourists.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the care job for you.
Five Facts about Ayr
- Our Ayr branch has over 150 qualified nurses and carers on the books.
- There are 17 registered care homes within 5 miles of the town centre.
- There are 7 nursing homes for dementia within 5 miles of the centre of Ayr.
- Famous Scottish poet Robert Burns was born in the suburb of Alloway.
- Ayr has hosted the Scottish Grand National annually since 1965