Located on the southeast coast of England, Newcross Healthcare’s Eastbourne branch provides the East Sussex region with qualified care assistants, care workers and nurses.
With a large retiree population, there are many care homes and clients in the area that Newcross provides with care staff.
The centre is also home to one of our complex care branches that provide high quality, complex care in the home, to clients with a range of complex healthcare needs.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
The branch is based on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
Five Facts about Eastbourne
- 28% of Eastbourne’s population is aged over 65.
- There are 1,238 patients on dementia registers in the Eastbourne area.
- There are 71 registered care homes within 5 miles of Eastbourne town centre.
- Eastbourne lifeboat station is one of the busiest in the country, responding to an average of 100 call-outs per year.
- According to the Home Office, Eastbourne was the most raided town in the southeast during World War Two.