Located in the east of England, Newcross Healthcare’s Canterbury branch is based on Station Road East in Canterbury city centre, just across the road from Canterbury East train station and a short distance from Canterbury Christ Church University.
Having a branch in the historic city of Canterbury allows Newcross Healthcare to provide Kent and the wider region with qualified healthcare professionals. Canterbury is probably most famous for its cathedral and being the home of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Canterbury
- There are 27 registered care homes within 5 miles of Canterbury city centre.
- There have been 105 Archbishops of Canterbury since 597 compared with 203 Popes.
- There is no evidence that Chaucer ever visited Canterbury.
- The population of Canterbury is over 55,000
- Despite his book being called the Canterbury Tales, there’s no evidence that Chaucer ever visited the city.